Circuit Wiring & Electrical Circuit Wiring ServicesLongmont, CO & Boulder, CO
If you’ve had difficulties with electricity or operation of appliances, you might need to bring your home up-to-date. Colorado's Finest Heating and Air Conditioning provides wiring, rewiring, panel upgrades, and a complete range of electrical services in Longmont, CO and the surrounding area. The electrical panel is the central point where wires from outside connect to the wires leading into your home. The capacity of the breaker panel is typically listed on the door, including maximum voltage, current, and power dissipation capability. Modern homes normally require 200 amp panels to fully and safely operate appliances and satisfy electrical demands. If the panel doesn’t meet your requirements, it’s time for an upgrade.
Expert Circuit Wiring & Electrical Services
Rely on the fully licensed and insured professionals from Colorado's Finest Heating and Air Conditioning to handle potentially dangerous and complex electrical projects. Even when the the main breaker is shut off, the lugs still carry live electricity. These lugs are where the power lines connect. There is high voltage at a lethal level entering the service panel. Our electricians combine thirty-plus years of experience. We’re outfitted with the proper tools and expertise to meet local codes and make sure all upgrades comply with current regulations. Give us a call at 720-378-1135, and we’d be happy to inspect your electrical panel, provide honest recommendations, and resolve any issues you may have.
It’s time to upgrade the electrical panel if:
- Your home still relies on an old-fashioned panel with fuses.
- Your home features a panel that tops out at 60 or 100 amps.
- The panel feels warm to the touch.
- The panel gives off a burning odor.
- The electrical panel trips often.
- There’s a crackling sound.
- Appliances aren’t operating at full capacity.
- Lights tend to dim or flicker, especially when starting up other appliances.
- You’re upgrading to modern appliances or adding more appliances.
- You’re depending on power strips.